Press Releases, Advisories, Statements, Press Clips, and other materials dated before February 2007 may reflect that from 1989 until February 2007, Wild Fish Conservancy operated under the name Washington Trout.
Jul 18, 2014
- Four conservation groups have filed a 60-day notice letter to three federal agencies as well as officials of the Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe’s salmon hatchery alleging violations of the Endangered Species Act.
Jul 09, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy sent a 60-day Notice of Intent to sue FWS, BOR and BPA for violations of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) associated with the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery.
Jun 04, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy appealed a “shorelines substantial development permit” issued by King County for the Tokul Creek State Fish Hatchery.
Apr 25, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) have settled the lawsuit filed by the Conservancy March 31, 2014.
Apr 09, 2015
- Action Alert: Tell NOAA that they need to go directly to an EIS to protect Puget Sound Wild Steelhead
Apr 08, 2015
- Rampant large-scale development projects in British Columbia threaten the headwaters of Southeast Alaska's prime salmon rivers.
Mar 30, 2015
- The state of Washington has agreed to cut back on some fish hatcheries but they remain widespread, generally viewed by government as a fix.
Mar 25, 2015
- Wild Fish Conservancy presents Wild Fish Video Journal - Vol 1: The Montana Story