Press Releases, Advisories, Statements, Press Clips, and other materials dated before February 2007 may reflect that from 1989 until February 2007, Wild Fish Conservancy operated under the name Washington Trout.
Jul 18, 2014
- Four conservation groups have filed a 60-day notice letter to three federal agencies as well as officials of the Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe’s salmon hatchery alleging violations of the Endangered Species Act.
Jul 09, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy sent a 60-day Notice of Intent to sue FWS, BOR and BPA for violations of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) associated with the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery.
Jun 04, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy appealed a “shorelines substantial development permit” issued by King County for the Tokul Creek State Fish Hatchery.
Apr 25, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) have settled the lawsuit filed by the Conservancy March 31, 2014.
Fisheries Ethics, or What Do You Want To Do with Your Scientific Knowledge in Addition to Earning a Living?Jan 21, 2015
- AFS President Bob Hughes Commentary from May 2014 Fisheries
Dec 04, 2014
- A recent study looks at the drawbacks of captive breeding programs.
Dec 02, 2014
- Global Fishing Watch is being built to enable anyone to visualize the global fishing fleet in space and time.
Oct 20, 2014
- Final report and summary for Atlantic salmon virus testing project.