Press Releases, Advisories, Statements, Press Clips, and other materials dated before February 2007 may reflect that from 1989 until February 2007, Wild Fish Conservancy operated under the name Washington Trout.
Jul 18, 2014
- Four conservation groups have filed a 60-day notice letter to three federal agencies as well as officials of the Lower Elwha Klallam Tribe’s salmon hatchery alleging violations of the Endangered Species Act.
Jul 09, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy sent a 60-day Notice of Intent to sue FWS, BOR and BPA for violations of the Endangered Species Act (ESA) associated with the Leavenworth National Fish Hatchery.
Jun 04, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy appealed a “shorelines substantial development permit” issued by King County for the Tokul Creek State Fish Hatchery.
Apr 25, 2014
- Wild Fish Conservancy and the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW) have settled the lawsuit filed by the Conservancy March 31, 2014.
Sep 29, 2014
- October 2 – Seattle, WA | SIFF Uptown Cinema
Sep 01, 2014
Aug 26, 2014
- In a newly released study, scientific researchers say the IGFA should stop awarding weight-based world records for fish species threatened with extinction.
Jul 25, 2014
- Directly following next week's Senate hearing wild fish advocates are invited to meet-up for lunch at the Fish Tale Brew Pub in Olympia, WA.