Give Big for Wild Fish! Stretch Your Support for WFC on June 23June 16, 2011
Mark your calendar! On June 23, 2011, there's an exciting eventthat will amplify the impact of your gift to Wild Fish Conservancy.
Simply donate to WFC through our profile page in The Seattle Foundation giving center between 7 am and midnight on June 23 and a share of your gift will be matched!
GiveBIG is a community-wide giving challenge created by The Seattle Foundation that will increase the size of your donation to us. This new, one-day, online charitable giving event will rally together our community on behalf of King County non-profits.
GiveBIG will grow your generosity in two important ways:
- Grow your gift! The Seattle Foundation and local businesses will match a share of every contribution made through The Seattle Foundation's online Giving Center between 7 a.m. and midnight on June 23.
- Win a Golden Ticket! During the day, you could be chosen at random to have your charity of choice--WFC--receive an additional $1,000 from GiveBIG's sponsors.
We encourage you to join all our supporters in giving big to WFC on June 23. Your gift will help as we work to preserve, protect, and restore wild fish populations and their critical habitats in the Northwest.
Remember to mark your calendar to donate to WFC between 7 a.m. and midnight on June 23 through our page in The Seattle Foundation giving center.
Thank you in advance for giving big. With the support and commitment of people like you, WFC can continue to conduct important research, advocate for better management, and restore the habitats of salmon, steelhead, char, and all other wild fish of the Pacific Northwest!
Help us make the most of GiveBIG!
Here are a few things you can do in addition to making a generous gift:
- Mark your calendar today, so you don't forget to make a gift on June 23!
- RSVP for GiveBIG on Facebook
- Rally your friends to support WFC on June 23! Email, Facebook, Twitter (#GiveBIG), phone calls and even in-person conversations are great ways to spread the word and help us take advantage of GiveBIG. Be sure to share the link to our profile.