Services We Provide
Whether you're a private landowner, business, nonprofit, tribal, or government agency, Wild Fish Conservancy is available to provide many valuable services, including:
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental permitting
- Environmental monitoring
- Fish barrier/culvert identification, assessment, and prioritization using the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife Priority Index methodology.
- Fish passage restoration design, permitting, and implementation.
- Watershed and nearshore habitat restoration design, permitting, and implementation.
- Fish presence/absence surveys
- Stream type classification assessments per WA Dept. of Natural Resources protocol (WAC 222-16)
- Fish and wildlife habitat surveys
- Underwater photography and videography
- Benthic invertebrates assessments using the Benthic Index of Biotic Integrity (B-IBI)
- Water quality monitoring
- Geographic Information System (GIS) data creation, analysis and cartography.
- Riparian conditions assessments.
For more information, please contact Jamie Glasgow, Director of Science and Research, by email or by phone at 360-866-4669.