Salmon Aquaculture Impacts
Here are some the papers, reports, and articles we feel are important to gain a better understanding of salmon aquaculture and it's potential impacts to Puget Sound.
- Scientific report says sea lice has spread to British Columbia's most lucrative fish stock distributed by Huff Strategy (ECO), March 31, 2008.
- A Global Assessment of Salmon Aquaculture Impacts on Wild Salmonids by Jennifer S. Ford and Ransom A. Myers published in PLoS Biology, February 2008.
- The Sea Lice are Spreading. Is the Government Noticing? by Stephen Hume published in the Vancouver Sun, January 23rd, 2008.
- Panel Discussion on Fish Farms and Wild Salmon with host Charles Boylan broadcast live on CFRO co-op radio on January 23rd, 2008.
- Salmon Aquaculture in the Pacific Northwest, A Global Industry by Rosamond L. Naylor, Josh Eagle, and Whitney L. Smith.