Please join us June 8, 2023 from 5:00 to 6:30pm at the Carnation Farms Alpine Room to chat about living with beavers in the Snoqualmie Watershed.
We will provide light refreshments and children are welcome!
Beavers! Love ’em or hate ’em, they’re a force to be reckoned with. Come reckon with us, and learn about local projects including:
- Beaver conflict solutions – options and resources available to landowners to reduce dam-caused flood impacts, and how they work.
- Beaver benefits – how beavers and their habitats improve the environment.
- Beaver relocation and habitat restoration efforts.
In addition to presentations, local conservation and resource management organizations will be available to answer questions and share information.
Speakers will include!
- Beaver Craft Works
- Tulalip Tribes Beaver Project
- Snoqualmie Valley Preservation Alliance
- Beavers Northwest
- Wild Fish Conservancy
We look forward to seeing you there. Please click the button bellow to RSVP so we can plan accordingly.
Your Wild Fish Conservancy
[Made possible through a King County Flood Control District grant]